© 2016 The Entrepreneurs Journey. All Rights Reserved.
All content included on this site is the property of The Entrepreneurs Journey and protected by international copyright laws. © The Entrepreneurs Journey. All Rights Reserved.
All graphic information contained in this Web site are property of The Entrepreneurs Journey. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this Web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from The Entrepreneurs Journey. This Web site contains links to other Web sites, which are not under the control of The Entrepreneurs Journey. The Entrepreneurs Journey. makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through the The Entrepreneurs Journey website. When you access a non- The Entrepreneurs Journey, you do so at your own risk and The Entrepreneurs Journey is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. The Entrepreneurs Journey provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that The Entrepreneurs Journey endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our live events, training, consulting, and coaching programs and its potential. We don’t believe in get rich programs – only in hard work, adding value and serving others.
Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your business. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our curriculum, ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward, faster.
Federal Trade Commission Required Affiliate Notice
From time to time, we will promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services for sale. These recommendations are always based on a belief that the product and its author will provide excellent and valuable information or service based on a review of that product, our relationship with that person, and or previous positive experience with the person or company who’s product we are recommending. In some cases, we will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation. We may also receive the product for free for review purposes. Always do your own due-diligence before making any purchases and never purchase anything that you cannot afford.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from us, or a guest speaker or author on our website or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers or authors in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our websites or in our marketing materials.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events.
The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labelled guarantees within our websites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensor’s or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensor’s or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Disclaimer Notice Changes
The Entrepreneurs Journey. reserves the right to change or update this disclaimer notice, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time without notice. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to this website. Under certain circumstances, we may also elect to notify you of changes or updates to our disclaimer notice by additional means, such as posting a notice on the front page of our website to sending you an e-mail. We encourage you to review this disclaimer notice often for changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our disclaimer notice, you may contact us at:
The Entrepreneurs Journey. email@example.com
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What Information We Collect and How We May Use It
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate. When you interact with The Entrepreneurs Journey., we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and other information. We also collect information for market research purposes – such as your occupation and where you use your computer – to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service. We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve The Entrepreneurs Journey. products. We collect personal information about users of our websites through activities such as purchase transactions and completion of forms on our websites. Such information is collected when users register or subscribe to accounts or features on our websites, make online purchases, complete surveys, comment on our blogs, opt-in to our email marketing list, submit a comment or question to us using a “contact us” form or similar feature, send us an e-mail, or in any other way submit personal information voluntarily to us through our websites.
If you post blog comments, use a bulletin board, chat room or other similar features on a The Entrepreneurs Journey. website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. The Entrepreneurs Journey is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, The Entrepreneurs Journey. will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
When We Disclose Your Information
The Entrepreneurs Journey. takes your privacy very seriously. The Entrepreneurs Journey does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Except as otherwise disclosed to you, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the personal information in advance and giving you an opportunity to prevent your personal information from being shared.
Within The Entrepreneurs Journey.
With Our Service Providers, Vendors, and Strategic Partners
There are times when it may be advantageous for The Entrepreneurs Journey to make certain personal information about you available to companies that The Entrepreneurs Journey. has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for The Entrepreneurs Journey to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, fulfil customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with The Entrepreneurs Journey. policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase products, have products delivered to you, receive customer service, provide us feedback to improve our products and services, or access certain services, offers, and content on the The Entrepreneurs Journey. websites.
We may disclose aggregate statistics regarding user behaviour as a measure of interest in, and use of, our website and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
In addition, we may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for participation, will require personal information be shared with third parties. In such instances, you will be provided with notice of the sharing prior to your decision to participate.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The Entrepreneurs Journey. takes precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The The Entrepreneurs Journey. websites use secure encryption, provided by a third party, on some web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases from any of the The Entrepreneurs Journey. websites you must use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
Integrity of Your Personal Information
The Entrepreneurs Journey. has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. Naturally, you always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. And you can request a copy of your personal information, your product registration history, and your interactions with our sales and support agents by contacting us.
While The Entrepreneurs Journey. strives to protect the security and integrity of sensitive personal information provided through this website, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee 100% that information during transmission through the internet or while stored in our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
If you contact us by e-mail or a “contact us” form or similar feature on our website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit. Do not send sensitive information (such as payment card information, social security numbers, employer identification numbers, passwords, or pin numbers) to us via e-mail or via a “contact us” form or similar feature on our website. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Information such as your country and language helps us provide a more useful online shopping experience. And your contact information, product serial numbers, and information about your computer helps us register your products, personalize and set up your internet service and provide you with customer service.
If, however, you prefer not to enable cookies you can disable cookies in your browser. Please note that certain features of the The Entrepreneurs Journey. websites will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The Entrepreneurs Journey. will not use the information collected to market directly to a specific person.
In some of our email messages we use a click-through URL linked to content on the The Entrepreneurs Journey. website and other websites not owned or controlled by The Entrepreneurs Journey. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email.
In addition we may use pixel tags or other similar technology to tell us what parts of our websites customers have visited or to measure the effectiveness of searches customers perform on our websites.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies also enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read. And they tell us whether emails have been opened to ensure that we’re sending only messages that are of interest to our customers.
Our Company Wide Commitment to Your Privacy
As stated, The Entrepreneurs Journey. takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to The Entrepreneurs Journey. employees, contractors and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Right to Opt-In and Opt-Out
You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain uses of your personal information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide personal information on any of our websites, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive correspondence from us. You may opt out of any email marketing communications with The Entrepreneurs Journey.by clicking the opt-out link in our messages, or by sending an email to stating that you would like to be removed from a specific marketing list, or all communications entirely. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe or opt-out from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions. You may be contacted by The Entrepreneurs Journey in connection with your relationship to us as a client, or as follow up from an event, class, purchase, or other occasion.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at:
The Entrepreneurs Journey firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting and Training Service Terms & Conditions
Please refer to your contract for complete terms and conditions. By signing your contract you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in your contract and on this website as the “Client.” Whereas, Client is desirous of engaging Company for consulting or training services, and in consideration for the multiple covenants contained herein, the Parties agree to the following:
1) PAYMENT TERMS. Parties agree that the services to be rendered are in the nature of business consulting and education. Client has independently evaluated its ability to pay the Fee and verifies Client’s ability to pay. Client represents such Fee will not be unduly burdensome. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes all services offered by Company. Company shall not be obligated to invoice Client for payments. Company will provide Client with payment receipts that will be sent via email to the email address of record. Client’s acceptance of this agreement comprises Client’s authorization of all charges set forth in this Agreement on the dates set forth herein. Even in the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall remain responsible for the entire Fee set forth herein, which will become due immediately upon Client’s termination of Company’s services. Client acknowledges that, in the event of non-payment of fees when due, Client shall be responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable solicitor fees and costs.
2) CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent and without making alternative arrangements with Company for provision of payment as described in Paragraph 2, herein.
Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees, including any associated solicitor’s fees, incurred as a result of chargebacks. Client acknowledges that failure to comply with this paragraph will constitute a material breach of this agreement and Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate services provided hereunder. In such event, Client will not receive a refund for any amounts paid to date and all outstanding amounts will immediately become due and payable by Client.
3) LATE FEES. Company shall charge a 5% (five-percent) late fee for all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
4) NON-TRANSFERRABILITY OF SERVICES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Client acknowledges that all services and materials provided pursuant to this agreement are for the benefit of Client only and are not transferable, either expressly or impliedly, without the written consent of Company. Client acknowledges all such documentation and materials are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, shared, duplicated, copied, sold, traded, disseminated, resold or exploited, electronically or otherwise, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose except with the express, written consent of Company. All such materials shall remain the sole property of Company, whether or not registered at the time of disclosure. Client shall not use Company’s copyrighted materials to create any derivative products/materials. Client agrees that it will not use Company’s trademarks in any manner, whether business or personal. Client agrees that it will not allow use of, or access to, the Program by any individual or company, other than Client itself, without the express, written consent of Company.
5) CLIENT COMMITMENTS. Client agrees that it is Client who must commit to implementing Company’s strategies proposed in connection with the Program. Client acknowledges that Company cannot control Client and/or Client’s degree of participation. Client commits to accepting assignments/exercises/sessions presented by Company and, to the extent that assignments/exercises/sessions require group participation, Client agrees to participate fully for the benefit of all members. If Client is unwilling/unable to participate in exercises/ assignments/sessions, the contract is terminable at Company’s option without recourse or refund of any kind. Company reserves the right, at Company’s sole discretion, to terminate further coaching sessions/callus unless and until such instructions/assignments are completed. Terminated coaching sessions/calls because of non-performance shall not be refundable. All outstanding amounts due at the time of termination in this event will become due and payable immediately.
Client agrees that, to the extent that Client interacts with Company or its agents and/or other Company clients, Client will at all times behave professionally, courteously and respectfully. Client will attend Company’s seminars/workshops. Client will not attempt to contact Company’s clients that Client becomes exposed to by virtue of this agreement for any purpose, including but not limited to mass-distribution of marketing or other materials or for solicitation of Company’s clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company. Client agrees that its failure to abide by Course Rules/Regulations or to interact with Company’s clients in the manner described herein shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts due under this agreement. Client agrees that it is responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable solicitor fees, incurred as a result of Client’s failure to pay amounts when due.
6) TERMINATION. In the event of failure by Client to pay any amounts when they become due or any other default of this agreement by Client, all payments due hereunder shall become immediately due and payable. Company may, in its discretion, immediately terminate providing further services to Client and begin collection measures, as Company sees fit. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments due to Company, Client shall be barred from using any of Company’s services/programs/materials and Client’s participation in all aspects of the Program will be suspended until payments are brought current by Client. Client may only be suspended for late payments for two (2) consecutive payments or three (3) times during the course of the Program before forfeiting its benefits hereunder and being terminated from the Program. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and all outstanding amounts due hereunder become due and payable immediately. Client agrees that it is responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, incurred as a result of Client’s failure to pay as described herein.
7) CONFIDENTIALITY. Confidential Information includes but is not limited to, information and materials disclosed or provided in connection with this agreement. Confidential information shall not include information that (a) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public; (b) the Company or Client had rightfully in its possession prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; and/or (c) the Company or Client rightfully obtains from a third party. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through provision of services pursuant to this agreement, during discussions, coaching session(s), or otherwise without the express written consent of the disclosing party. Both Client and Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the other in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the disclosing party’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, loss and theft.
To the extent that Client participates in group-coaching programs or interacts with other clients, Client agrees information received by Client about other Company clients’ business or personal matters shall be considered Confidential Information and not be disclosed without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
8) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree that in no event will either party engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
9) INDEMNIICATION. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, solicitors fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
10) CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this agreement and any marketing materials used by Company or representations by Company’s employees or agents, the provisions contained in this agreement shall be controlling.
11) CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE; ARBITRATION. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. With the except of matters falling within the jurisdiction of the small claim’s court; the parties hereto agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the state of Nevada, Clark County, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest.
12) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
13) SURVIVABILITY. The proprietary rights, non-disparagement and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this agreement, shall survive the termination of this agreement, irrespective of the cause of such termination.
14) SEVERABILITY. In the event that any of the provisions contained in this agreement, or any part thereof, are hereafter construed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
15) OTHER TERMS. Upon execution, of the agreement through signature of your contract or by use of our products, programs and services, the Parties agree that any other employees, associates or assigns of the Parties are likewise bound by the terms of this agreement. Client and Company both warrant that the individual signing this agreement on behalf of each has full and complete authority to execute this agreement on behalf of Client and/or Company.
A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature shall constitute a legal and binding instrument. Alternatively, your non-refundable deposit indicates full acceptance, and also will signify acceptance of the terms.